« Back to Team
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Lymphatic Drug Development BU
- 30+ years of experience in the biopharmaceutical and life science industry
- Mr. Cooley held various sales, marketing, and commercial leadership positions at fortune 500 companies and has led successful fund raising and start up efforts for healthcare technology companies
- Prior to joining Sorrento, Mr. Cooley led global marketing new product launch efforts with P&L responsibility at both Eli Lilly and Company and Genentech in disease areas including Diabetes, Neurology, Immunology and Rare Disease
- In addition, he has also led significant BD, in-licensing, and integration efforts both internationally and in the U.S. This included multiple business expansion deals Europe, Middle East and Africa, and a $400MM collaboration agreement to in-license, develop and commercialize the first GLP-1 agonist
- Most recently, Mr. Cooley was CBO for the Sofusa Business Unit at Kimberly-Clark and led the successful sale and integration effort into Sorrento Therapeutics. He continues to lead the Lymphatic Drug Delivery systems division at Sorrento.