Hui Li, Ph.D.
« Back to Team
SVP - ADC BU Leader
- Dr. Li is responsible for Sorrento’s partnerships and licensing negotiations, as well as operation of Sorrento’s Chinese subsidiaries.
- Prior to joining Sorrento, he was CEO at Levena BioPharma, a biotech company focused on antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) discovery and production
- Before Levena, he held senior management roles as the head of Business Development at PDD and BioDuro,
- Dr. Li spent 10 years at Pfizer Global Research & Development, La Jolla Laboratories and has led research programs in a number of disease areas including oncology, metabolic diseases, anti-viral, and ophthalmology
- He is a co-inventor of Filibuvir (PF-00868554), a Hepatitis C Virus polymerase inhibitor advanced into Phase II clinical trials and MS-553, an oral therapy for diabetic retinopathy, which was out-licensed to Ming Sight for clinical development in both the United States and China
- B.S. and Ph.D.